Our home port Aboard
The really cosy four walls on the sea, in which you can enjoy the direct view out to sea, depending on the cabin class that you have booked: These are our cabins on the Berlin. At the time of cautious renovation of the bathrooms and the interior decoration, we lay special emphasis on maintaining the nature of the original fittings and furnishings. Warm mahogany wood shades and a functional and high-class design of the furniture in the cabins contribute towards ensuring that you enjoy the overall feeling of well-being when you are with us. At the time of booking, you may choose between a French double bed and two separate bottom beds.
All cabins have a shower/WC and bathrobes, telephone with direct dialing, modern TV flat screens and a mini-bar that contains a selection of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (on chargeable basis). Your personal cabin steward shall take care of the cleanliness of the cabin and replenishment of the mini-bar several times in the course of the day. We shall be pleased to offer you even breakfast and room service in the cabin (on chargeable basis).
Another sunny feature of the Berlin is that instead of narrow separate balconies, you can reach the spacious sunny decks with comfortable loungers located just a few steps away from any class of cabin.
M/V Berlin offers 11 different categories:
• Standard Interior
• Comfort Interior
• Superior Interior
• Premium Interior
Those cabins have approx. 13m²
• Standard Exterior
• Select Exterior
• Comfort Exterior
• Superior Exterior
• Premium Exterior
Those cabins have approx. 13-15m²
• four Junior Suites (approx. 15m²-21m²)
• two Grand Suites (approx. 37m²)
Further features of the accommodation:
• The Standard Exterior cabins have a porthole, from the Select Exterior category and upwards, the cabins have two windows.
• The ship has only restricted wheelchair access. 2 Standard Exteriorcabins on the B-Deck (cabin numbers 409+410) have a ground-level entrance and wide doors, the bathroom is not adapted to the needs of disable guest, however. Only four decks can be accessed via the small lift.
• Triple occupancy of cabins is available on request in the Interior categories KA+KB and in Exterior categories KE-KH.