Der FTI Cruises Club
"It is always spectacular to return to the Berlin and to be greeted as a family member! This and many more amenities and highlights that we enjoy as regular guests and club members make our vacation on the Berlin all the better."
It is great to have you on board with us again!
We are always particularly happy to greet our wonderful repeat and regular guests on board the Berlin.
With the newly formed FTI Cruises Club, we would like to extend our thanks to you for your loyalty!
Become a member of our FTI Cruises Club and profit from the benefits of booking your trip with us on board the Berlin! Your membership is of course free-of-charge and non-binding.
Starting collecting points on the first night on board the Berlin and have them credited to your account:
- You receive 10 points for each night your spend on board.
- Your board invoice also helps you to collect points, you will receive 3 points credited to your account for each € 50 spent on board.
Depending on the number of points you collect you will receive the following Club Member Status:
- Seaman (Points70 – 200)
- Boatman (Points 201 – 440)
- Officer (Points 441 – 630)
- Capitan (Points 631 – 1000)
- Admiral (starting at 1,001 Points)
When you book your cruise be sure to let us know which Club Membership Status you have and profit from the following benefits
|FTICruises club card||x||x||x||x|
|button FTICruises club||-||-||-||x|
|discount on the tour price||3%||5%||8%||12%|
|personal welcome and cocktail from cruise director||-||x||x||-|
|personal welcome and cocktail from the catain||-||-||-||-|
|exklusive ship tour||-||-||-||-|
|invitation to the captains table||-||-||-||-|
|free excursion of your choice||-||-||-||x|
|free cake at birthday||x||x||x||x|
|fruit basket at cabine||-||x||x||-|
|upgrade to next cabine categorie on board (depends on availability)||-||-||-||x|
|preview of planed new tours of MS BERLIN||x||x||x||x|
|Club Newsletter with specials||x||x||x||x|
|Club-Post with specials||x||x||x||x|
How do I become a Club Member?
- Upon your return please provide a copy of the board invoice and the ship voucher from your travel documents. This can be sent via email, fax or postal service. The postal address is FTI Cruises GmbH, Landsberger Str. 88, 80339 München. The fax number is +49 (0) 89/ 2525- 4447.
- Points are credited to your membership after the trip.
- An upgrade to the next higher status is not available during the cruise.
- Points can be subsequently credited for a trip on board the FTI Berlin/MS Berlin starting May 2012
What else should be considered?
- Prior to booking your next cruise the points must already be credited to the account.
- Please present your FTI Cruises Club Card at future bookings.
Your Direct Contact at the FTI Cruise Club
How can we be of service?
Please address all your questions and concerns to FTI CRUISES CLUB:
We can be reached Monday - Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm.
CLUB-TELEFONNUMMER 089/71045-6067 or via E-MAIL at CLUB(at)FTI-CRUISES.DE.
Please present your FTI Cruises Club Card at all your future bookings.